- Living in your comfies / pjs / loungewear?
- Got a wardrobe full of lovely clothes which are never seeing the light of day?
- Want an excuse to dress up?
Join me next week for #DRESSADAY!
This second lockdown isn’t half dragging on, isn’t it? So many of my clients are telling me how fed up and depressed they are opening their wardrobes and seeing clothes they doubt they’ll feel the need to wear for some time.
I for one am sick of my ‘loungewear’ even though the colours and style are great – obviously….. I’ve got in to the habit of just scraping my hair back and wearing no make-up or jewellery either! I need a kick to get me excited about my wardrobe again so I’ve decided to have a #DRESSADAY challenge next week and I’d absolutely love you to join me!
So, the details-
- The challenge will start on Monday, 15th February 2020, with the final day being on Friday, 19th February 2020. You don’t need to post every day, just dip in and out as suits you!
- Join my private Facebook Group – Lindsay Kirkwood Private Styling (closed group so nobody outside can see).
- Pics don’t necessarily have to be in a dress (I know they’re not for everyone), just put something on that you’ve really missed having the opportunity/excuse to wear.
- You can wear the same piece all week and dress it up in different ways if you like.
- It’s for you to have fun so do with it as you wish – no rules!
- If you have a story to tell about your choice of attire I’d love to hear it e.g. why you like it, when you last wore it, how it makes you feel…..
- You can upload your photos to ‘Your Wardrobe Online’ account as well to remind you of what makes you feel good! (If you don’t have an account – read about ‘Your Online Wardrobe’ here and let me know if you’d like to set one up (it’s free!).
- Get some inspiration from others too and maybe make some new friends.
I really hope you are able to join in.
I’d love to hear if there’s anything else we can do as a group to help get us through all this, so please feel free to send me your suggestions.
Any questions, please just let me know!
Here’s to next week – now where’s my iron………
N.B. I really do appreciate that we all have a lot going on at the moment and this may be the last thing some of you need to hear about right now and some of you may feel it’s inappropriate to be so flippant. This time last year, I would have rather have walked on hot coals that done this, but I know some might be happy to do something a little different and hopefully feel a bit better about ourselves.