Style Consultation Services – Lindsay Kirkwood
- Duration: 120 min
- Price: £185 Weekdays / £205 Saturday
- Includes: Personalised styling notes
'Style is knowing who you are, what you want to say, and not giving a damn.'
'How This Can Help You'
- have you ever noticed how some people always look effortlessly stylish, yet you never quite feel you’ve got it right?
- have you items in your wardrobe that you bought some time ago but they still have the labels on as you’ve never worn them?
- do you have clothes that you keep bringing out of your wardrobe but they never quite feel right, so back in they go?
- so you can understand which styles flatter you and why
- in order to select the clothes and accessories that suit your shape, your personality and your budget
- looking good is all about understanding what suits YOU and your lifestyle.
- make ‘bad clothes days’ a thing of the past
- it will save you money
- it will save you time with our personal style assistant and consultant for style advice and help
- it will make you look good and feel fabulous
'How It Works'
- start by filling in a short questionnaire to help determine your ‘style personality’.
- we’ll discuss your body shape and learn how to make the most of your good features and how to take attention away from the features you don’t like.
- advice will cover tailoring, clothing styles, fabrics, patterns and accessories.
- I encourage all clients to bring several pieces of clothing from their wardrobe to the Consultation – some things that you like, and some that you don’t – so that you can see in practice what you have learned throughout your Style Consultation.
- we’ll make a note of all the tips and advice you receive in your Style Workbook so you’ll leave with a record of all the advice you have been given.
- you will then have confidence in knowing what your personal style is and how to choose the right clothes for you.
- excellent to do with a friend for some fun personal styling.
'When Should You Do This?'
- after a Colour Analysis and/or Make-Up Lesson.
- before a Wardrobe Review.
- you have a new job.
- a milestone birthday is coming up.
- a major life event occurs.
- weight loss/gain.
- in need of new pictures for social media.
Contact us for styling help and advice with our personal style consultation.Add to Basket