Wardrobe Review – Lindsay Kirkwood
- Duration: 120+ min
- Price: £65 per hour Mon - Fri (min 2 hours), plus travel - £75 per hour Sat (min 2 hours), plus travel
'Reinvent new combinations of what you already own. Improvise. Become more creative. Not because you have to, but because you want to. Evolution is the secret for the next step.'
'How This Can Help You'
- you have a wardrobe full of clothes but nothing to wear.
- you are like most and wear 20% of your wardrobe 80% of the time?
- you have lots of clothes still with the labels on.
- you constantly take items out, put them on, take them straight off again and put them back exactly where they were.
- you are high profile and don’t want to be seen in the same outfits too often.
'How It Works'
- take a look at what you already have, and how you might be able to put more outfits together with more confidence and for no extra outlay.
- whittle down what you need to keep – very cathartic and gives you lots more space.
- organise what you have more effectively.
- work out where the gaps are, making shopping more focused and effective.
'When Should You Do This?'
- get the most benefit from this after Colour Analysis and Style Consultations and before Personal Shopping.
- you have a new job
- a milestone birthday is coming up
- a major life event occurs
- weight loss/gain
- in need of new pictures for social media
Please Note: It is recommended that 2 hours be required for a wardrobe review, please contact me if you would like to arrange more time to be added to the appointment at further cost.